General objectives: 1- To grasp the importance of Contracts Law and its legal regime. 2- Demonstrate critical spirit and ability to resolve practical situations in the field of Contract Law. 3- Develop skills that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired in solving complex cases specific to the practice of the profession. Specific objectives: 1- Reproduce the essential elements in the preparation and interpretation of contracts. 2- Explain the essential notions and lexicon of negotiation. 3- Apply legal negotiation, strategy and negotiation techniques. 4- Distinguish ancillary clauses from contracts.
General Objectives: – Provide advanced training on the organization and operation of commercial companies. – Promote attitudes of analysis, criticism, argumentation and debate on the subject. – Develop skills that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired in solving complex cases specific to the practice of the profession. Specific Objectives: – Treat the main doctrinal and jurisprudential questions about the organization and functioning of commercial companies; – Apply the acquired knowledge, namely, in choosing the appropriate corporate type for a particular business structure, defining the respective governing bodies, organizing a resolution of the partners and solving the main problems that may affect the operation of a commercial company.
General objectives: 1. Provide advanced training on property taxes. 2. Promote attitudes of analysis, criticism, argumentation and debate on the presented themes. 3. Develop skills that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired in solving complex cases specific to the practice of the profession. Specific objectives: 1. Understand the legal dispositions, jurisprudence, doctrine and main concepts of the taxation of the real estate taxation (IMI, IMT and I. SELO). 2. Acquire capacity to deal with and resolve practical situations related to these taxes. 3. Apply the acquired knowledge, namely, in the choice of the best options when faced with real situations in the exercise of solicitor’s profession.
General: OG1- Provide an advanced training on the fundamental principles of civil procedural law. OG2- Promote attitudes of critical analysis about the protective procedures. Specific: OE1- Develop skills that allow students to apply the acquired knowledge in solving real cases. OE2- Analyze critically procedural documents. OE3- Practise the procedure of precautionary procedures. OE4- Provide criticism form and practice legal regimes relating to the protective procedures and the new figure of the reversal of the litigation.
General objectives: – Provide advanced training on the organization and operation of the Notary and Civil Registry. – To promote attitudes of analysis, criticism, argumentation and debate on the theme. – Develop skills that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired in the resolution of cases specific to the practice of the profession. Specific objectives: – Understand the organization and operation of Notaries, as well as the principles and requirements of the Civil Registry. – Apply the acquired knowledge, namely in the choice of contract to be made in each concrete case, with due respect for the formalities, mentions and requirements legally required. – Apply the knowledge acquired to identify the facts subject to civil registration, the way of registration and proper processing of the private processes of the Civil Registry.
General: Preparation of a Work of Advanced Project, unique and specially done for this purpose. Specific: – Articulate the skills and transversal, multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge; – Write and evaluate a technical-scientific text; – Know and apply techniques for presentation of papers and the results of technical and scientific research.
1- Demonstrate critical spirit and ability to frame practical situations in the field of Contract Law
2- Apply the knowledge acquired in solving problems on the legal regime of civil contracting, knowing the great quarrels jurisprudential.
1- Characterize the general framework of contract law and its modalities
2- To solve the problems related to the contracts of purchase and sale, lease, loan, loan, deposit, contract and work contract
I – Of the contracts in General
1.1. General framework of contract law
1.2. Modalities of contracts
II – Of the contracts in Special
2.1. Contract of sale
2.2. Lease agreement
2.3. Lease agreement
2.4. Loan agreement
2.5. Deposit agreement
2.6. Contract of contract
2.7.Contracts of Work with Regime Particularities and Contracts Close to the Work Contract
– To provide specific training in the field of Insolvency Law;
– To promote attitudes of analysis and critical reflection on the subjects under study;
– Develop skills that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired in solving complex cases specific to the practice of the profession.
Upon completion of this UC the student should be able to:
– address key legal and jurisprudential issues on the most relevant legal issues in the context of insolvency;
– To apply the acquired knowledge, in particular as regards the recovery instruments.
The insolvency proceedings as a recovery mechanism for the debtor
1. The Programa Capitalizar
2. The special revitalization process
3. The insolvency plan
4. The administration by the debtor
5. Specific provisions on the insolvency of natural persons
1 – Provide students with skills to produce scientific papers.
2 – identify and understand the steps of an advanced project;
3 – Identify the components of an advanced project;
4 – Prepare and submit an advanced project proposal.
1 – Advanced Project Work.
2 – Steps of a Scientific Research
3 – Develop a Scientific Research
4. Components of the work of an advanced project
5. Write and present an advanced project work
– pre-textual elements
– textual elements
– post-textual elements
6. The NP 405-1 1994 – Information and Documentation
The general objectives of the UC:
– Acquire specific training in the area of Land and Commercial Registration.
– Develop critical thinking and capacity to deal with practical situations and solve them.
– Develop competences of research and development of works
The specific objectives of the UC:
1. Know the Land Registration and Commercial and its purposes;
2. Know and characterize the organization of Land Registration and Commercial;
3. Know the principles of Land Registration and Commercial;
4. Distinguish what facts subject to registration and what facts subject to mandatory registration;
5. Know how to promote registrations and which documents must accompany the different registration processes;
6. Know how you can appeal against unfavorable decisions
7. Know the public character of the register
1. LAND REGISTRATION
1.1. registration purposes
1.2. Descriptions, inscriptions, annotations and notes
1.3. Principles of land register
1.4. Registration Procedure
1.5. Means of proof
1.6. Challenge unfavorable decisions
2. COMMERCIAL REGISTER
2.1. registration purposes
2.2. Registration, Inscriptions and registration forms
2.3. Principles of Commercial Register
2.4. Registration Procedure
2.5. Means of proof
2.6. Challenge unfavorable decisions