ERASMUS Student Mobility for Traineeship /Placement
Student mobility for Traineeship enables students at higher education institutions to spend a placement (traineeship/internship) period between 3 months and 12 months in an enterprise or organization in another participating country.
- Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Macedonia Iceland Liechtenstein Norway, Turkey, Serbia.
For how long can students go abroad
- Students can do a placement between 3 and 12 months
Where do placements take place
- Host organizations for student placements may be enterprises, training centres, research centres and other organizations.
What arrangements are made for the students
Prior to their departure, students are provided with:
- A placement agreement (grant agreement) covering the mobility period and signed between the student and his or her home higher education institution.
- A “Training Agreement” regarding its specific programme for the placement period; this agreement must be endorsed by the home higher education institution and the host organization.
|Europlacement: Students – Search for national and international internships|
|British Council: Erasmus+ traineeships|
|EURES -The European Job Mobility Portal|
|European Personnel selection Office|
|Expertise in Labour Mobility (ELM)|
|Globalplacement: Students – Search for national and international internships|
|iAgora – Globalize your CV|
|Interntown: Free Service INTERNSHIPS|
|Praxis – The best place to find or share international student internships and projects.|
|Programa de Estágios Curriculares do Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros PECMNE|